Department of Psychology,
241 Williams Hall (0436),
Blacksburg, VA, 24061
Roanoke Higher Education Center,
108 N. Jefferson St.,
Roanoke, VA, 24016
At IDDLab, we study child and adolescent social-emotional and cognitive development, with an emphasis on biological and family/school environment factors that influence behavioral problems and poor scholastic achievement.
- Kirby Deater-Deckard, Ph.D., email@example.com
Our current studies utilize developmental behavioral, physiological, and genetic methods, with an emphasis on:
- Temperament, cognition, and behavior and learning problems in childhood
- Harsh reactive parenting and children's development
- Gene-environment processes in cognitive and social development
- Cultural differences in parenting and children's development
Select the links on the left to visit our website, and learn more about us!