Department of Psychology,
241 Williams Hall (0436),
Blacksburg, VA, 24061
Roanoke Higher Education Center,
108 N. Jefferson St.,
Roanoke, VA, 24016
At IDDLab, we study child and adolescent social, emotional and cognitive development, with an emphasis on the interactions between biological and family/school environment factors that influence behavioral/emotional problems, psychopathology, and poor scholastic achievement.
- Kirby Deater-Deckard, Ph.D., email@example.com
We are funded by NIH and NSF. Our ongoing work utilizes quantitative, developmental, behavioral, physiological, and genetic methods:
- Intergenerational transmission of self-regulation
- Temperament, cognition, and maladjustment
- Parenting stress and harsh reactive parenting
- Interaction between genetic, physiological and environmental factors
- Cultural variations in processes
Select the links on the left to visit our website, and learn more about us!