Sharon Landesman Ramey
Faculty, Department of Psychology
Faculty, Developmental Science
- University of Washington Seattle: Post doctoral fellowship
- University of Washington Seattle: Ph.D.
- Van Horn, L.M., Jaki, T., Masyn, K., Ramey, S.L., Smith, J.A., & Antaramian, S. (2009). Assessing differential effects: Applying regression mixture models to identify variations in the influence of family resources on academic achievement. Developmental Psychology, 45:1298-1313.
- Ramey, S.L., & Ramey, C.T. (2007). Establishing a science of professional development for early education programs: The Knowledge Application Information Systems (KAIS) theory of professional development. In L.M. Justice & C. Vukelich (Eds.). Achieving excellence in preschool language and literacy instruction. (pp. 41-63) New York: Guilford Press.
- DeLuca, S.C., Echols, K., Law, C.R., & Ramey, S.L. (2006). Intensive pediatric constraint-induced therapy for children with cerebral palsy: A randomized controlled crossover trial. Journal of Child Neurology, 21:931-938.
- Ramey, C.T., Ramey, S.L., & Lanzi, R.G. (2006). Children’s health and education. In I. Sigel & A. Renninger(Eds.). The handbook of child psychology. Vol. 4 (pp. 864–892) Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons.
- Sparling, J., Dragomir, C., Ramey, S.L., & Florescu, L. (2005). An educational intervention improves developmental progress of young children in a Romanian orphanage. Infant Mental Health Journal, 26:127-142.
- Ramey, C.T., & Ramey, S.L. (2004). Early learning and school readiness: Can early intervention make a difference?. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly, 50:471-491.
- Klerman, L.V., Ramey, S.L., Goldenberg, R.L., Marbury, S., Hou, J., & Cliver, S.P. (2001). A randomized trial of augmented prenatal services for multi-risk, Medicaid-eligible African-American women. American Journal of Public Health, 91:105–111.